Disaster Recovery Services
We help you prepare, organize and response to the worst case scenarios.
Keeping calm in stressful situations is difficult even for the most seasoned disaster response veteran. We ensure our clients and their employees are fully prepared by conducting training exercises and drills. Our knowledgeable and experienced team utilizes best practices and implements training plans with a primary goal of safety.
- Disaster Preparedness Assessments and Drills
- Disaster Response and Recovery Tabletop Exercises
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- Discussion-based seminars, workshops and tabletop exercises; and Operations-based Drills, Functional Exercises (FE) and Full-scale Exercises (FSE)
Our team helps clients manage recovery operations. With boots on-the-ground experience, we provide tactical guidance and analysis to help improve decision-making in real-time. As clients move from response to recovery, we are there at every step of the way.
- Response & Recovery Services
- FEMA Public Assistance Program Technical Assistance
- Preliminary Damage Assessments
- Financial Recovery and Cost Reimbursement Assistance
- Hazard Mitigation Grants Management
- Insurance Benefits Analysis & FEMA Grant Reconciliation
- EOC Support
- Recovery Project Contract Management
- FEMA Project Final Inspection and Closeout Support
- Federal and State Grant Management
- Federal Program Compliance Monitoring and Reporting
- Auditing, Tracking and Analysis of Recovery Costs
- Environmental and Historic Compliance Assurance
Recovery can be a long and difficult road that stretches resources to the max and takes a toll on staff. Our team can leverage existing relationships with government sources, non-governmental organizations and the private sector to ensure no resource is left on the table and help clients achieve a full recovery in an efficient, effective and timely manner. We have extensive experience with many federal and regulatory agencies and funding programs.